Course Curriculum Planner
Educational planner for individual courses.
How to use this planner:
1. Print as many copies of each sheet depending on how many courses you wish to plan for.
2. Write the information of the course such as the name of the course, the grade level, year, goals for the course, resources you plan on using, total cost, and a detailed description of the course.
3. Make a yearly plan for each month using the yearly planner page. Write down the lessons you wish to cover for each month, and resources to go to.
4. On the monthly planner page, write in much more details the lesson you wish to cover for each week and days of the week (i.e. books, pages).
5. You may use this planner as your only homeschooling planner or additionally use a weekly planner for multiple courses while referring to your planned courses from this planner.
6. You can also use this planner as an independent learners’ planner. If you have bigger kids who learn independently, they can use this planner (after you have written the course details) and check the accomplished lessons as they go.
*You can laminate the pages to reuse them multiple times if you wish. You can also write on it using erasable pens.
For more information, click HERE.